CAR CRAFT 1962 AUG - TURBINE FORD, HOT CORVAIR, BARRIS
Within this hard to find issue you will discover the following topics:
1) How to hot rod a Corvair
2) Dyno-testing your car as you drive
3) The best gems from the car shows
4) Stroker kits and problems with each
5) Checking out the wild rear-engined George Cerny drag roadster
6) Corvette restyling
7) George Barris on customizing
8) How to add a 1-piece custom front end to your Vette
9) Model craft
10) Jerry Baltes' nasty A-Gas Dragster 'San Diegan'
11) The Lindblom & Shipley 1929 Ford drag-roadster
12) Building a Renewal Visible V-8
13) Motors for slotcars
14) Leonard Williams' gas turbine powered 1932 Ford roadster
15) Checking out the 3-wheeled 'Maverick'
Plus other hot items.