CAR CRAFT 1981 JUNE - BADDEST CAMAROS EVER, RX-7
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) ALL-STAR TEAM READERS' SWEEPSTAKES & BALLOT: Vote for the sport's finest and become a winner yourself!
2) BORN TO RUN: The greatest Camaro race cars
3) HEADER HANDBOOK:
A) Hints for first-time installers
B) Economy headers: What's right for your car
C) How to fit header flange plates
D) Coated exhaust systems: How and why
4) ROTARY ROCKET: The Mazda RX-7 could be the "new' Corvette
5) HOW TO BUILD A STREET MACHINE: Installing clutch discs
6) CRUISIN' USA-ROCKVILLE, MARYLAND: Who says you can't go home again?
7) THE RIPE STUFF: Please forgive us our titles but not our cover cars!
8) BUILDING YOUR FIRST ENGINE: Assembling a better big-black (Chevy. that is)
9) NHRA GATORNATIONALS: Fast times from the Florida showdown
10) WORLD CLASS CONTENDERS: GM's new J-cars debut
11) PRO AM: Bruce Lietzke's outrageous T/A
Plus other hot items.