CAR CRAFT 1985 JULY - HO TRANS-AM, IHRA, 429 MUSTANG
Within this issue you will discover the following topics.
1) Wild color graphic ideas for street machines
2) How to strip paint off your baby's body
3) Tim Davis' lovely blown Pro Street '78 Camaro
4) Body filler & leading
5) Fine details that make or break a paint job
6) Testing the new Pontiac T/A 5-speed H.O.
7) Checking out the Shelby Charger & GLH
8) Suspension upgrades for a Monte Carlo SS
9) Give your '69 Dart a new interior
10) Give your '79-'85 Mustang a 429/460 fat block mill
11) Mike Fujita's sweet pro Street '83 Camaro
12) The latest news from the IHRA
13) Skip Haviland's Pro Street/Pro Gas '81 Z/28
14) Steve Walker's IMSA inspired Cosworth Vega
15) Don Smith's nasty blown Pro Street Pinto
16) Jim Brandau's '69 Rat powered Olds Cutlass
17) Upgrade a Second Gen. Z/28 suspension on a budget
Plus many more car related topics.