CAR CRAFT 2005 JULY - COOL CUDA, RARE FE PARTS
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) CarCraft.com This Month: The new Readers' Rides Live will get cool pretty soon
2) Front Man: This one's definitely an over-share
3) Readers' Pages: Anyone tired of burnouts yet?
4) Action!! Wheelie death revisited
5) Straight Scoop: Cruisin' USA 2005 announced!
6) This Guy's Garage: Rob Ball has more FE hardware than any 10 men should be allowed to own
7) Speed Shop: If only all the claims stacked up to truly make you speedier
8) Horsepower! Can you trust Jeff Smith to write more small-block Ford stuff?
9) Cover Story: Camaro Budget Makeover--Skip getting it perfect, just get it on the road!
10) Become a Carb-Tuning Hero! It may take electronics, but you'll get over it
11) Top 10 Electrical Snafus: After the Formula debacle, Glad could probably name 30 more, but these are the basics
12) What's Your Problem? Where we tell you that your project has no hope
13) Krass & Bernie: Krass goes Anti Touring in a '55 Gasser!
14) Anti Tour 2005: CC's annual mayhem trip heads to Phoenix
15) Homebuilt Road Racer: Bob Reed's early 'Cuda built with comers in mind
16) On the Rack: Edwin takes this very seriously
17) Junkyard Crawl: It's funny because it's true
18) Behind the Scenes: Featuring all the junk we failed to get on Anti Tour
19) Rear View: Skip the musclecars, get a four-door
20) Asleep at the Wheel: Take that as you wish. '
Plus other cool hot rodding/custom car items.