COLLECTIBLE AUTOMOBILE 1988 DEC - '42 AGAIN, WILDCATS
Within this rare, large issue you will discover the following topics along with many high quality color pictures:
1) A '53 Buick Wildcat convertible being restored & completed
2) A restored '57 Chrysler New Yorker Four-Door Hardtop
3) Returning to 1942 and the American cars of that year
4) A restored '68 Mercury Park Lane convertible
5) Classics found along the road
6) Fondly recalling the '35 Miller-Ford racer
7) Chevrolets on postage stamps
8) Future Collectibles: The '89 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe
9) Budget Collectibles: The '76 Dodge Charger Sport
10) Collectible Commercial Vehicles: The '28 Chevy 1/2 -ton pickup
11) Scale models of the feature cars
12) A tribute to the '62-'70 Buick Wildcat, show cars & concepts
Plus other sweet items.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.