COLLECTIBLE AUTOMOBILE 1989 OCT - FIREBIRDS, NASH,
SKYLARK, DAKOTA SPORT, FAIRMONT TURBO, PT-125
Within this hard to find, large issue you will discover the following topics along with many high quality color pictures:
1) A special on the '55-'57 Nash with many body styles & concepts pictured
2) The restored '53 Die Valkyrie by Brook Stevens
3) A restored '36 Packard Twelve Gentlemen's Tailback Speedster
4) Recalling the '53-'54 Buick Skylark with many pictured
5) Collectible literature of feature cars
6) Classics found along the roadside
7) Future Collectibles: The '89 Dodge Dakota Sport convertible pickup
8) Budget Collectibles: The '80 Ford Fairmont Turbo
9) Collectible Commercial Vehicles: The '41 Plymouth PT-125 1/2-ton pickup
10) Scale models of feature cars
11) Recalling the '67-'81 Pontiac Firebirds with many models & concepts pictured
Plus other sweet items.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.