HOT ROD 1956 SEPT - PIKES PEAK, CHRYSLER 300B, BUICK-KURTIS, OSWEGO, FULTON
Within this hard to find issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Coverage of the Pikes Peak Hill Climb
2) Bill Murphy's wicked Buick powered Kurtis sportscar
3) Coverage of the Atlantic Coast Championship Drags at Woodbine, N.J.
4) Ralph Stone's mean Ford A roadster
5) Testing the new Chrysler 300B
6) The Walker Brothers' killer '29 Ford sedan
7) Coverage of the Northeast Regional Drags at Fulton, N.Y.
8) Curing steering alignment problems
9) Paul Wellborn's Ardun powered dragster
10) Give your Thunderbird a Caddy mill
11) How to set caster on your dragster
12) How to choose the right racing cam
13) The Midwest Regional Drags at Oswego Dragway, Ill.
14) Rosie Roussel & quarter midget racing
15) Tech Q&A
16) Tom Cogan's cool '40 Ford
17) Rodding news from around the U.S.
Plus many other hot items.