HOT ROD 1976 JAN - CORVETTES, GREENWOOD, GARLITS*
This issue covers the following topics:
1) Being a Vette special, you'd expect to see many Corvettes. There is a section of wild custom Vettes, a look at GODDARD drag '62 Vette, one on SUNDOWNER the flats racing '68 Vette, another on cooling tips for the Vette, and one more on a sweet SS/CA '71.
2) There is a special article of beefing up the Vette's IRS
3) How to install a Vette IRS rear-end on a rod
4) A break-down of building a Greenwood Trans-Am Vette
5) A '29 Ford 'A' highboy rod
6) Coverage of the NHRA Winston World Finals/Supernationals
7) Dick Landy converts a Mopar 4-speed transmission into a 3-speed overdrive unit
8) A look at the history of Big Daddy Don Garlits
AND MANY MORE TECH AND CAR ARTICLES.