HOT ROD 1983 MAR - NEW VETTE, ZL-1 CAMARO, MARRS BOYS
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) The New Corvette: Back on top with the figures to back it up
2) 20 Race and Street Tips: Tips for a safer and faster race car
3) Short Subject: So you don't like four-door Chevelles?
4) Q-Jet/Quagmire: Understanding the Q-Jet for fun and horsepower
5) Rare Ragtop: Convert or Cabriolet-the '34 is no Chevrolet
6) Casting Call: Race-ready connecting rods for budget racers
7) Earth Mover: This '71 Z28 went from being buried to burying challengers
8) First on Race Day: Ford's new performance parts program
9) Endangered Species: Stalking the wild ZL-1 Camaro
10) Fast- T: Denny Wilson's blown bucket is one
11) Old/New Smoothy: Part 2 Adjusting to today's buggy, spring rear suspensions
12) Laughing Pony: Drop a nitrous-injected 351 into a Pinto and you get a . .
13) High Flyer: No Bozo can put together a 10-second '69 Z28
14) Six Therapy: Buick's high-performance parts-in action
15) Red Skin: Bill Gray's Indian red '51 Pontiac
16) Sheet Shape: How to make your interior a perfect "Tin"
17) Haulin' Hay: A '29 "A" roadster pickup repro
18) Men from Marrs: This '23 "T" BB/ Altered is a family affair
19) Up on Two Wheels: The Suzuki GS11OOE
Plus other great hot rod, racing or how-to items.
Cover: ... 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . Lift off Tim Marshall freezes Arnold McKee's '69 228 in action as it heads for the wild blue yonder.