HOT ROD 1984 JUNE - MAKE A S/S V6 REGAL, BEST MUSCLE
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1. The Next Step: Smokey Yunick takes internal combustion into the 21st Century.
2. Street Rod of the Year: HOT ROD's pick for the top 10 of '83
3. Musclebound: In search of the baddest musclecars ever
4. Flashback '57: Part V: The final chapter of the HOT ROD giveaway vehicle story
5. Forward March: Al Unser Jr and the Coors Light Silver Bullet
6. Stockers They're Not: The Daytona experience
7. Totally Tubular: How to form hard lines
8. Fire and Smoke: Dick Burnham's candy-flamed Forty
9. How to Build a Super Stocker: Prepping a V6 Buick Regal for the muscle car wars
10. Mouse Trap: Jazzy Jim Nelson's flatty-fitted Fiat
11. 50 Performance Tips: 50 of the most frequently asked performance questions
12. The Gatornationals: "260? Nah, nobody'll ever go that fast "
13. Pipe Dream: Bob Gross' flyin' Firebird Formula Pontiac
14. Lone Stranger: Chris Dixon's rare '36 Chevy three-door is one special delivery
15. Up on Two Wheels: Attack of the ATV's
Plus other great hot rod, racing or how-to items.
Cover: California Street Rods' own Craig Johnson puts a last minute polish to our Flashback '57 project Chevy, just before PPC photographer Bob D'Olivo snapped the shutter. As soon as the picture was taken, the entire CSR crew hoisted the body onto the finished chassis (above) and bolted it down for good.