HOT ROD 2002 APR - '55 CHEVY GASSER, FORD GT, MISS HR
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Paint Your Own Car: Do it yourself without killing your budget
2) How to Two-Tone: Get the correct A/FX vibe
3) How to Buy the Right Connecting Rods: It's critical for keeping your engine alive
4) More Power New Chevy Big-Block Heads Exclusive: Airflow Research gets into the Rat race
5) '58 Chevy Wagon: It's a four-door, but we can get over it
6) Rod Test: The Millennium Kid: Steve Sbelgio's fusion of '34 Ford and functional electronics
7) '55 Chevy Retro Gasser: In the words of Retro Rick himself
8) Best Deals: Top 10 Bargain Project Cars: The current V-8 rear-drive cheapies
9) Bonus Miss HOT ROD: Pinup Lisa Ligon does it for us in 2002
10) Detroit's Latest Concepts Some will be reality... which one would you buy?
11) The Gene Adams Story: When ya think Hemis on pop, you think Lean Gene
12) Power Tour 2002: It's Official Finally, the details hit the road
Plus other great hot rod, racing or how-to items.
COVER: Whether you've got the newsstand issue or the subscriber issue-yes, we did two different covers again-you've got the lovely Millennium Kid '34 coupe gracing the lines of Lisa Ligon, Miss HOT ROD 2002. Thank Wesley Allison for capturing these touching moments on film.
Note there are 2 different covers for this issue. This may not be the one you will get. Ask if you are concerned about the cover we have available.