HOT ROD 2002 FEB - 1965 HEMI BELVEDERE S/S, CHEVY 350
This issue covers the following topics:
1) 35 years of the Chevy 350 with yearly advances
2) Moser's new 12-bolt rearend
3) George Poteet's lovely '32 roadster
4) The latest in nitrous goodies
5) Chris Kerr's sweet '68 Camaro SS driver
6) Pete Campbell's turbo V-6 Mustang
7) Looking back at Charles Scott's '23 T roadster
8) Baer does a '93 Mustang
9) Trans Am racing & making your own clone
10) CGIT does a LS1 S-10 Chevy pickup
11) A blown '97 Mustang gets the EFI treatment
12) Jack Goodrich's super rare (1 of 3) Factory A990 4-speed lightweight '65 Hemi Belvedere I Super Stock drag racer
AND MANY MORE TECH AND CAR FEATURES.
Note there are 2 different covers for this issue. This may not be the one you will get. Ask if you are concerned about the cover we have available.