MOPAR MUSCLE 1998 APR - '73 CHALLENGER RALLYE
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Camcrafting: It is a matter of degrees and a few factions
2) Timing is Everything: A shadetree guide to rebuilding and recurving Mopar Distributors
3) Switch in Time: Troubleshooting and replacing the signal switch
4) Carpenter's Hammer: Pounding the ground in a 440 cube Hemi
5) Mean Green: Blowin' away the competition with TNT in the form of a '68 Chrysler
6) Lite Inning Rallye: This '73 Challenger Rallye was one of the last of its kind
7) 7-Second Grocery Getter: Road Ragin' '62 Station Wagon
8) Build a 400 that delivers 400+ horsepower and 400+ lb/ft of torque
9) LEADER OF THE PACK: Putting the '98 Dodge Dakota R/T through the paces.
10) DUAL PURPOSE: This '95 Ram combines a custom look with day-today practicality.
11) V10 BLOWER INSTALL- MORE POWER: When 10 normally aspirated cylinders just aren't enough!
12) TRUCK STOP: New parts for your Dodge Truck.
On the Cover: Despite an unwarranted bad reputation, the Chrysler 400 V8 has many hidden qualities, and Dick Landy Industries has found a way to make the most of them. Our feature tells you how to boost your 400 V8 to 400+ hp and 400+ lb/ft of torque.
Plus many other hot Mopar articles.