MOPAR MUSCLE 1998 JAN - MOPARS AT THUNDER MOUNTAIN
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Best of the Shootout: Bandimere Speedway's "Mopars at Thunder Mountain" event hosts the Mopar Muscle Factory Musclecar Shootout
2) Back to the Track: Could Dodge return to Winston Cup with the '98 Intrepid?
3) Street Fighter: 69 1/2 Road Runners: They passed everything except gas stations and drive-ins.
4) Simple Green: A '72 E-Body that meets the challenge of Pro Street in the '90s.
5) From Dad, With Love: A hand-me-down '79 Volare Road Runner that went from basket-case to prize winner
6) Home Again: This '70 Coronet R/T has returned to its roots.
7) Catch Of The Day: This '68 Barracuda has surprised plenty of Bow Ties and Blue Ovals.
8) 'Da Nats: What makes the Mopar Nationals more than a car show?
9) Durango Doodlings: Mixing young talent, the new Durango and way too much Yoo-Hoo.
10) Double Take: Rick Bottom's killer V10 Dually.
11) Truckin': The Dodge Boys' NHRA Dakotas.
12) Tailgatin': Inside Bob Keselowski's #29 Mopar SuperTruck.
13) Driveshaft Blueprinting: Giving Up Those Bad Vibrations - Balancing and blueprinting as applied to driveshafts
Plus many other hot Mopar articles.