MOPAR MUSCLE 1998 JULY - '71 HEMI GTX, 383 GTS
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Holy Mackerel: This '64 Barracuda is a big fish in any pond!
2) Top Gun: Someone or something always has to be first, and our '71 Hemi GTX pilot car proves it
3) Mean 'n Clean: This show 'n go Challenger has the muscle to match its looks.
4) TWlSTER: Stillen's Project Dakota goes fast even when it's standing still.
5) HELLO, MR. CHIPS: Power tuning for performance in the Nineties.
6) BED HEAD: Form and function - the best of both worlds from a new bedliner and hard tonneau.
7) TRUCK STOP: New parts for your Dodge Truck.
8) Grand Touring Sport: With 383 power, the Dart GTS was all of the above - and so much more.
9) Round Two: Life, and car ownership; can be better the second time around.
10) LA Engines Revealed: In this LA/Magnum specs guide, take a fast look at the Mopar small-block family tree
11) LA (Not So) Confidential: The buyer's guide to make your small-block faster
12) 318/340/360 Power Combos: These LA/Magnum combos provide the perfect foundation for small-block performance
13) Horsepower Heresy: This manifold/TQ swap is an unlikely play for power with factory smog-era induction
14) High Quality Air Flow: With this high flow street exhaust, performance = the square of the air.
15) Keep it in line: Mimic the assembly line for a better restoration
16) IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR: In a series of articles through out 1994, Mopar Muscle detailed the restoration of a once beat-up '80 Cordoba "Moby Doba."
Plus many other hot Mopar articles.