MOPAR MUSCLE 1998 JUNE - HEMI POSTER, BELLE's 5.9L
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) You picked 'em, we display 'em - the readers' choice of the Top 10 Mopars of all time.
2) WORKHORSE OF A BRILLIANT COLOR: Calvin Rippee's D-100 is one smooth ride.
3) SUPERTRUCK RACING GUIDE: New teams and new power have the Dodge teams poised for victory.
4) OWER INSTALL-SMALL-BLOCK, BIG POWER: Supercharging the 5.9L with Kenne Bell's Supercharger kit is easy and pays off in Magnum power.
5) MAGNUM BUILDUP THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD: V8 performance from the Magnum V6.
6) TRUCK STOP: New parts for your Dodge Truck.
7) Pro Light: It doesn't take mega cubes to build a winner out of a '65 Dart, just the right recipe.
8) Sensible Decision: With all the other choices available, this '70 'Cuda 440 was the right one.
9) Big Gulp: A 383 crowned by two four barrels helps this '69 Charger stand out from the crowd.
10) Hot Engine Combos: Check out these trick Mopar combos you gotta see , before you build or buy your next engine!
11) SUPER STOCK STREET TRICKS: Mopar Go Fast Secrets: Want your Mopar to go faster on the strip? Aren't sure how? Here are 25 low-buck tips from two fast guys.
12) TRUCK CLUTCH UPGRADE: Clutch Play - Upgrading your Mopar's clutch performance.
13) IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR: Feel the heat and excitement of the last night that Columbus, OH's, Brice Road was the Mopar Zone.
On The Cover: We asked you to choose the Top 10 Hottest Mopars again. Jim Ludera's '70 HemI 'Cuda is a great example of the car that won the most of your votes. Dobbs photographer TomShaw captured all its glory for our cover.
Plus many other hot Mopar articles.