MOPAR MUSCLE 1998 MAR - DARRELL ALDERMAN'S STREETER
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Back To Basics: All the speed goodies in the world won't improve performance if the basics aren't dialed in first.
2) Small-Block Super Tuning: The Dynojet chassis dyno verifies that power can be made with simple modifications.
3) Beefing-Up The 8-1/4: Bring your 8 1/4-inch rear to 8-3/4 capabilities.
4) Steppin' Up To The Bar: Finally, a way to service Mopar front sway bars.
5) Muny Pit: Never let your wife name your truck!
6) Truck Stop: New parts for your Dodge Truck.
7) Grand Slam Ram: When custom is the operative word.
8) Chrysler Race Development: How do Chrysler's racing programs of the past compare to today's NASCAR Craftsman SuperTruck series?
9) Darrell's Dakota: Pro Stock driver Darrell Alderman is building one for the street.
10) Spirited Bronze Daytona: Under the Bronze paint beats a heart of gold.
11) Super/Stock Street: Paul Emiro has the sledge hammer with his '68 Hemi Barracuda bring on the flies!
12) Future Past: All is not as it appears with Greg Carter's restified 1970 Coronet R/T.
13) Generation Next Mopars: Take a look at these hot new ideas for your cool old Mopars!
14) Hayes Mopar Meet: Cool Mopars converge on Hot-Lanta
15) Stock Car Warrior: The #300-B, 1956 Chrysler 300B
On The Cover: For our feature on supertuning the 340 we put Mike Volpe's hot '70 Duster 340 on the Dyno-jet chassis dyno at Massari-Muller Racing in nearby Clearwater, Florida. Chuck James shot the action and our imaging department supplied the smoke. On the top, our illustrator extrodinaire Jason DeFerraz comes up a wild Generation "Next" .
Plus many other hot Mopar articles.