MOPAR MUSCLE 1998 SEPT - 300M, Mr. NORM/BELLE's Ram
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) '69 HEMI ROAD RUNNER: Burger King Mentalty - The Gibbs wanted their Mopar their way.
2) A to Z SPEC GUIDE HemiPower: Secrets & Specifications: The dominant engine of the musclecar wars of the '60s remains so today.
3) Killer Hemi Parts Buyer's Guide
4) '70 Hemi 'Cuda Convertible: The Blake's convertible remains the ancestor Plymouth is most proud of
5) '66 Hemi Belvedere: Wanted: Dead or Alive - Carlisle Production's Chip Miller found this Mopar - a 4,600-mile original
6) IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR: Anatomy of a Collector Car Ad: A layman's guide to modern-day Mopar advertising terms.
7) Vegas Swinger: Gary and Bonnie Lees' '71 Dart Swinger!
8) First Look: Chrysler 300M - History of the non-letter series Chrysler 300s plus a look at the new 300M!
9) Fling of Things: Chrysler Performance West's Spring Fling: A great one-day show!
10) A-833: Specs and Secrets: Carrying the Big Stick, Part I - The Chrysler A-833 four-speed: Identification and disassembly
11) Ridiculous: Mr. Norm's Kenne Bell-blown SuperCharged 500 Dodge Ram.
12) Attitude Adjustment: DJM Suspension's correction for the Dakota's altitude.
13) The Big Cover Up: Installing the new Downey SST tonneau cover.
14) Butch Miller: A Man with a Passion - A visit with the driver of the No. 18 Dana-sponsored Dodge Ram.
15) 440+6 Detailing: Best of Show Mopar Engine Detailing - Up close and under the hood of John Grinwald's "Best of Show" Super Bee
16) Only the Strong Survive: Street or strip - are your rods up for the ride?
17) Open Says-A-Me: Replace those ugly old door handles in less than an hour
18) Stop! Brake Tech: Caliper Caper- Rebuilding Chrysler single piston brake calipers
19) Drill Doctor: A cool tool that every garage based enthusiast needs.
ON THE COVER: Illustrating our 426 Street Hemi theme is this '69 Hemi Road Runner owned by Larry Gibb, who stopped by our office for a little exhibition of power.
Plus many other hot Mopar articles.