MOPAR MUSCLE 1999 DEC - '68 HURST HEMI DART, RON-SOX
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Back In Black: Charles Provance's '68 Hurst Hemi Dart is rockin' once again.
2) Ronnie's Rocket: Bob Reed builds Ronnie Sox a NHRA SS/A '68 Barracuda.
3) Kickin' A: Chrysler's '68 Hemi-powered Darts and Barracudas.
4) Head To Head: How does the Viper VI0 measure up against a '67 Hemi Belvedere II?
5) The Final Conflict: The Super Stock Nationals hosts Mopar legends galore.
6) Factory Show Off: John Hadges' '71 440+6 'Cuda is among the first...and now best.
7) Bigger's Better: The '99 edition of Chryslers at Carlisle.
8) Deja Vu: Performance West's Killer Bee Dakota.
9) Braced for Success: Installing an Extreme X-Brace on Club Cab Dakotas from Kenny Brown Performance.
10) Relay Race: A guide to identifying and restoring muscle Mopar starter relays.
11) Double Take 360: A budget 360 short block - the cornerstone of two engine builds.
12) Getting Floored: Installing a complete trunk floor for the beginner.
13) Eight Is Enough: A host of Mopar combos from the guys who put the power in Mopar.
Plus many other hot Mopar articles.