MOPAR MUSCLE 2002 MAY - AAR/RAM, DODGE CORONET 500
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) GETTlNG YOUR CAR IN MOPAR MUSCLE: Twelve tips from the editors.
2) THE NUCLEAR TRUMPET: Bryan Crenshaw's spectacular '65 Dodge.
3) Something Wicked This Way Comes: A street/strip Demon from the Tarheel State.
4) Perfect Replacement: Tim Sobolewski's big-block Detroit Dart GT.
5) Yellow Fever: A pair of '71 'Cuda convertibles.
6) Electric Grape Express: Giving a Dodge Ram an AAR makeover.
7) Altered States Revisited: The spirit of 1965 remains active.
8) 'Cuda Invader: Renderings of our latest project car.
9) Giant Slayer: Building big-block power on the 340.
10) Getting A Grip: Dr. Dragstrip on street/strip suspensions.
11) The Big Fill: Adding Moroso block filler for strength.
12) A Pattern for Success: An easy A-Body axle swap.
13) New Age Woody: A retro-kit for the PT Cruiser.
ON THE COVER Bryan Crenshaw told us about his underconstruction '65 Dodge Coronet 500; we were impressed enough that we scheduled to shoot it as soon as it was done. He leads off this month's featured iron.
Plus many other hot Mopar articles.