MUSCLE CARS LEGEND SERIES 1991 JAN - YENKO, HEMI CUDA, T-37, AMC
The proper name for this magazine is CAR & PARTS, Legend Series, Muscle Cars of the 60s and 70s. The Muscle Car series started in 1988 and lasted until I believe the mid 90s. The first two years it was printed quarterly and changed to bimonthly in 1990. For those of you unfamiliar with this magazine, it has to be the best musclecar magazine ever published. Each issue had few ads. Cars featured were generally explored in great detail with many color and b/w pictures. If you are a musclecar freak, as I am, you will fall in love with this magazine.
This issue covers the following topics:
1) A very rare ’69 Yenko Nova
2) A’69 Cyclone Spoiler 428CJ Cale Yarborough Special
3) A 1 of 9 ’70 Hemi Cuda convertible
4) A ’64 Falcon Sprint
5) A pair of ’72 LT-1 Vettes
6) A sweet ’71 Pontiac T-37
7) A lovely ’72 AMC Javelin401
8) A 1 of 12 ’66 Chevelle SS396
9) AND MANY MORE CAR AND TECH FEATURES.