MUSCLE CARS LEGEND SERIES 1992 JAN - ’69 Camaro Pace Cars
The proper name for this magazine is CAR & PARTS, Legend Series, Muscle Cars of the 60s and 70s. The Muscle Car series started in 1988 and lasted until I believe the mid 90s. The first two years it was printed quarterly and changed to bimonthly in 1990. For those of you unfamiliar with this magazine, it has to be the best musclecar magazine ever published. Each issue had few ads. Cars featured were generally explored in great detail with many color and b/w pictures. If you are a musclecar freak, as I am, you will fall in love with this magazine.
This issue covers the following topics:
1) A sweet factory drag ’65 Coronet Hemi lightweight
2) A ’73 GTO 455 HO
3) A mean’69 Yenko Chevelle
4) The prototype ’70 AMC Penske/Donohue T/A Javelin
5) Bill Golden and the LITTLE RED WAGON
6) A 1 of 129 ’68 Mustang GT/CS (California Special)
7) A wicked ’66 Vette L-72
8) A great article on aluminum head repairs
9) A look at the ’69 Camaro Pace Cars
10) A test drive of a ’70 Olds 442 W-30
11) AND MANY MORE TECH AND CAR FEATURES.