MUSCLE CARS LEGEND SERIES 1992 MAR - YENKO, THUNDERBOLT, GT350H
The proper name for this magazine is CAR & PARTS, Legend Series, Muscle Cars of the 60s and 70s. The Muscle Car series started in 1988 and lasted until I believe the mid 90s. The first two years it was printed quarterly and changed to bimonthly in 1990. For those of you unfamiliar with this magazine, it has to be the best musclecar magazine ever published. Each issue had few ads. Cars featured were generally explored in great detail with many color and b/w pictures. If you are a musclecar freak, as I am, you will fall in love with this magazine.
This issue covers the following topics:
1) A lovely one of a kind ’66 Hemi Satellite convertible
2) A sweet ’69 Hurst/Olds H/O 455
3) A ’66 Shelby Mustang GT350H
4) A look at the American Motors AMX/3
5) Dave Strickler’s OLD RELIABLE II ’62 Bel Air 409 SS/S
6) The #1 Dan Gurney’70 AAR Cuda 303.8ci racecar #48
7) A road test of a ’70 Plymouth Superbird
8) The Tasca ’64 Ford Thunderbolt
9) A 1 of 11 ’68 Yenko Camaro
10) AND MANY MORE TECH AND CAR FEATURES.