MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 1998 NOV - COBRA POWER
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) VOODOO ECONOMICS...Paul Holman might not be setting
the drag racing world on fire, but you won't believe what he's done for almost zero cash
2) FULL-BORE SN84...An '84 convertible that is actually a '- '95 underneath
3) BLACK GOLD...Pushing the boundaries of bolt-on performance with a '98 Cobra convertible
4) THE DOMINANT 1 DROPTOP STRIKES AGAIN...For the second straight year, Lou Proto's --" convertible cleaned house at the Maple Grove True Street Challenge
5) CLUB SANDWICH...The SAAC Tulsa gathering was a triple-decker for Ford fanciers
6) DOUBLE-DUTY DROPTOP Whether commuting to work every day or blazing down the strip at night, this '94 looks great and packs a punch to boot
7) WILD THANG With a crazy paint job and many unique.
features, Stephen Borosky's 1994 GT gets more attention than a swimsuit model (well, almost)!
8) DROPTOP REBOP...How to replace your '83-93 convertible top.
9) INTAKE 101...The long and short of performance intakes
10) BLOWN OFF...The HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve allows turbocharged Mustangs to relieve some steam
11) RACING YOUR RAGTOP...Prepping your convertible for drag strip safety and longevity
12) THE OL' IN AND OUT REVISITED...Installing and testing Ford Motorsport's shorty headers on our '97 Cobra project car
13) DEEP THROAT...Is a bigger throttle body the way to go in your pony?
14) STRONG ARM TACTICS...CCM's new Weight Jacker rear lower control arms offer a unique approach to a familiar part.
15) TRICKS OF THE TRADE...Our very first ECT and ACT sensor test.
Plus other hot Ford items.
ON THE COVER: Tech editor Johnny "Filters 0' Plenty" Hunkins corralled the wild '98 Cobra convertible on this month's cover with his trusty Canon, as well as Paul Holman's turbocharged purple ragtop. The '99 Mustang photo is courtesy of Ford Motor Company
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.