MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 1999 JUNE - TRACK DRIVING SCHOOL
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) THE REAL DEAL...Image is only half-having enough to back it up is the other
2) BUS-TED...Who would have thought being hit by a school bus could be a good thing?
3) STEVE'S SALEEN...Ok, it's only a replica, but Steve Barone had a reason for doing it his way
4) SUPER CLEAN AND SUPERCHARGED...Mike Tomko's '90 GT is a hearty serving of white-knuckled excitement with a side order of style
5) THREE MEN AND A MUSTANG...The bizarre odyssey of one flaming red GT
6) THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING...This GT reminds us of how we all got started
7) MOROSO A-GO-GO...A good time was had by all at West Palm's All-Ford meet
8) MALL RATS...Actually, those were Mustangs in the shopping center parking lot
9) ON A CLEAR DAY...Give your old Stang a new look with clear marker lights
10) SUSPENDED IN TIME...Does your Mustang lack direction? Cure it with tips from a pro
11) ALL BACKED UP...A look at rears, gears and Young's Modulus
12) OVER BLOWN PART II...Gettin' jiggy with the wild adventure of one supercharged '98 Cobra
13) LEGAL 'E'SE...An inside look at Coast High Performance's CARB-legaI 347
14) ARE YOU RACE READY? PART 2...This month we explore Mustang chassis science
15) THE BOULEVARD OF BOOST...Upgrade your 2.3L turbo for more power
16) THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME...Make your Mustang happen with a wing, a spoiler or a complete body kit
17) A BOLT FROM-THE BLUE OVAL...The new Lightning may be the best Ford ever
18) MM&FF INTERVIEW: J. MAYS...Can the new head of styling give us the cars we want? Yes!
19) DOWN TO THE WIRE...NASA's Camaro Mustang Challenge championship wasn't decided until the final race of the season
20) TIME TO FLY...Tracktime Driving School, Kenny Brown Performance and MUSCLE MUSTANGS put you in the driver's seat at Watkins Glen
Plus other hot Ford items.
ON THE COVER: On the cover the beautiful Natalie Smith poses with Corey Czech's supercharged and striped Stang.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.