MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 1999 MAR - MUSTANG vs SVO
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) MONDO BOBBIN'...This '95 GT has a combo folks say is impossible
2) THE KING OF TRUE STREET...There's a new sheriff in town and his name is Keith Moore
3) ORANGE YOU COOL!...It's like comparing apples to ...well, you know...
4) DAVE'S ADDICTION...Procharged and carburated, this LX feeds a need for speed
5) HOMER'S HOMEMADE HOT ROD...This V6 Mustang left its humble origins behind for the chance to become an 11-second show stopper
6) SHOW TIME...At the '98 SEMA show, the '99 Mustang and Cougar took Ford into the 21st century
7) BRIGHT LIGHTS, BIG CITY...The Mustang Museum Experience rolls snake-eyes at Las Vegas
8) Sweet Science...How to build a 450-horse small-block without nitrous or supercharging
9) Beyond The Flow Numbers...Applying theory to stroker cylinder head selection
10) Double Trouble...Building a nitrous- or blower-ready 4.6 DOHC engine
11) A Bigger Small-Block...A do-it-yourself, low-buck 351 buildup
12) Butterflies Are Free...Installing the Ford Motorsport Intake Manifold Runner Controls on our 4.6 Cobra project car
13) May The g-Force Be With You...BFG's new g-Force T/A kd is a strong player in the top end of the ultra-high-performance tire market
14) Taking Out The Trash...Project White Trash gets a Level 4 Kenny Brown suspension
15) FOUR-CAM SLAM, THE SEQUEL...MM&FF tests the 320-horse 1999 Cobra
16) MORE MUSCLE, LESS FAT...Driving the world's first supercharged '99 Mustang
17) BAD ASPS...It's Muscle Mustangs vs. Ford SVO in a fight for 4.6 Cobra supremacy
Plus other hot Ford items.
ON THE COVER: Photographer John Hunkins captured Jim D'Amore's '99 Cobra in the burnout box at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park. Evan Smith. (near lane) takes on Jerry Green in a 4.6 Cobra shootout (insert photo by Jim Campisano).
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.
Reviews MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 1999 MAR - MUSTANG vs SVO
Add your comment