MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 1999 MAY - GT VS GT
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) FLAMING FAST FORD...Spencer Salsbury's '88 LX Mustang sets the street and strip on fire
2) WRIGHT ON!...The amazing story of one racer's quest for the top
3) ESCHEW SUPLUSAGE...How does a 500-mile Comp Prep SVO sound?
4) PURPLE STREAK...A Canadian LX with a dash of color
5) ALL THE RAGE... John and Karen Kennedy's convertible creates a scene wherever it goes
6) INTERNAL REAR SERVICE...Installing 4.56 gears in the '99 Cobra's independent rear
7) ARE YOU RACE READY?...Make sure your Mustang is ready to hit the track before you leave home
8) ALIGNMENT REFINEMENT...How to adjust caster and camber at home
9) SHOOTING THE TUBES...Fitting Central Coast Mustangs' tubular K-member to a 4-valve Cobra
10) DRAIN YOUR VEIN...Pro-M's mass air conversion for the 2.3 turbo offers more power and adjustability
11) RE-VOLTING DEVELOPMENTS...Forget pushrods, cams and valve springs. Thanks to electronics, the Mustang engine of the future may not have any of them
12) CLASSICALLY COVERED...Protect your paint with Derby City Covers' simple and effective front end shield
13) A BIGGER SMALL-BLOCK, PART 2...The 351 for Project White Trash finally comes together
14) THE BIG BANG, PART 1...Finding the limits of a stock short-block
15) GT VS. GT COMPARISON TEST...Power, speed and glory can be found in the 1999 Mustang GT. How does it compare to an earlier model?
16) SALEENIN' TOWARD THE NEW MILLENIUM...Here's Steve Saleen's take on the 1999 Mustang
17) ROAD RACING RULES!...How to make sure your first time on a road course will be safe and fun
18) BALLISTIC BIRD...Thunderbird lover Russ Hamilton likes his Birds to fly low
19) 1999 SVT PHOTO COLLAGE...A pictorial look at Ford's top-of-the-line products
20) DETROIT ROCK CITY...Say hello to the new Thunderbird and some other exciting friends
21) BYE BYE BUICK...SVE's John Moore came from a GM family, but he bleeds Ford blue
Plus other hot Ford items.
ON THE COVER: We pit the old Mustang GT against Ford's new 260-horsepower modular pony. Dan Gingerelli snapped the pictures of the '99 Saleen Mustangs
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.