MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 1999 OCT - Mobil 1 World
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT JUNlOR...Junior Ibanez wants to boldly go where no man in Pro 5.0 has gone before-l.90s on a stock suspension
2) PARTY CRASHER...Don Walsh Jr. debuted his Pro 5.0 machine in spectacular fashion
3) BIRD IS THE WORD...Winging it in True Street with a 9-second, 418-powered Mustang
4) THE SMILING ASSASSIN...Whether in the brackets or Open Comp, gentleman racer Larry Geddes rubs out the competition
5) THE BOSS WAS DEFINITELY BACK...The '82 GT signaled a return to performance for the Mustang
6) WORLD PARTY...The second annual Mobil 1 World Ford Challenge was a total Ford freakout
7) STRAIGHT FROM THE LAND OF DIXIE...Fun Fords romp in the Land of Cotton
8) BAKIN IN 'BAMA...The first-ever True Street race in Alabama was a heatsoaked treat
9) THE EXTREME GAMES...Dyno testing Comp Cams Extreme Team
10) COMBINATION PLATTER...Want low 12s from your daily driver? Assemble this list of mail-order parts
11) RACK ATTACK...Saving weight is easy with a Flaming River manual rack kit and a Mustang Parts Specialties K-member
12) PUT A GLIDE IN YOUR RIDE...Here's an easy way to install a Powerglide in your Blue Oval pride and joy
13) STOP ON A DIME EVERY TIME...Steeda and Brembo show how to get wild braking performance from an SN95 Mustang
14) CLUTCH CABLE CHAOS...If your cable and quadrant makes you crazy, try Unlimited Performance's system and get some order back in your life
15) THE AIR UP THERE...Eliminating idle and driveability problems with Interactive's Air Adjuster
16) HEAVY FIREPOWER...Proving that the 10-minute tune-up always works, and that Performance Distributors' ignition system can add some zap into your 5-liter world.
17) SAFETY FIRST...Tech inspection need not be a nightmare. Follow these tips and you'll breeze through as if you were related to the inspector
18) THE WORLD'S FASTEST FORD...Supercharged Shotgun power propels Glen May to the top of the Blue Oval heap
19) STRIKE 2...Drag testing Ford's fulgurant flyer
Plus other hot Ford items.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.