MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 2001 JAN - SF125.1C
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) IDAHO PEARL...The '89 ragtop ain't no spud, bud
2) EYE ON THE PRIZE...Robert Patrick keeps the Blue Oval alive in NHRA Pro Stock racing
3) BLACK BULLET...Lee Howie's turbocharged LX combines show-car looks with low 8-second performances
4) MEET THE STICKMAN...The man who inspired this series has been wreaking havoc on his automatic-equipped opponents for years
5) HUSTLlN' HOOSIER...Jason Wagoner's street Stang knows its way around a race track
6) ZIPPO DE DO DA, ZIPPO DE AY...My, oh my, what a wonderful car
7) SHE'S REAL FINE, MY FOUR-TWO-NINE...How an afternoon cruise changed Bill Dennis' life forever
8) THE SHOWDOWN AT SUNDOWN...The next-to-Iast stop on the Fun Ford tour, Cordova is a make or break race for those seeking championships
9) SEVEN SECONDS OVER TORONTO...Job Spetter, Jr. cracks the special barrier with one turbo and 10-inch tires at the J&P Performance Shootout
10) ARE YOU EXPERIENCED?...Ford SVT throws a party for 600 "special" friends
11) THE BIG FINISH OF MAD MAX...Mad Max exits stardom and nestles itself into the rough world of car-to-car competition
12) STREET LEGAL, STRIP WORTHY...Bring lawyers, guns and money, we brought 34 cylinders and more than 2000 horsepower!
13) BIG BAD BIRD...Even Mustangs know to run from Thunder
14) TUNING POWER...Add ponies to your blown pony with these simple tricks
15) TOTAL POWER, PART 2...Exercising Edelbrock's Performer engine package on our Stone Pony 5-liter Mustang
16) DR. DYNO'S QUICK TECH, PART 2...Less lube
17) SUPER INTAKE SHOOTOUT...Damn the tachometer-full speed ahead!
18) STEPPING OUT TO GO FORWARD...Our Stone Pony project car is making great strides, but we tried a simple trick this time
19) STEALTH FIGHTER...How much power can a "stock" Ford 302 make? Find out as we dyno test Project Stocker's new bullet
20) WHITE FLIGHT...We add some wings to our Lightning with Bassani's new stainless steel dual-exhaust kit
21) A-FORD-ABLE RACING...Blue Thunder makes a less expensive alternative to high-end race heads
22) CERTIFIED FOR SPEED...The secret of the SF125.1C chassis spec exposed
Plus other hot Ford items.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.