MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 2001 JULY - INDUCTION
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) READY TO RUMBLE...Ford no longer builds a Drag Pak Mustang, but Paul's High Performance will. It's like the '60s never ended
2) GETTING SIDEWAYS...From its slanted hood to it's striking red paint, this '82 sedan is more than most can handle
3) DAYDREAM BELIEVER...Two victories, the points lead in two series and a 200-mph run-not a bad start to the season for Kevin Marsh and Chuck Samuel
4) AND JUSTICE FOR ALL...This is one car that truly lives up to EFI's reputation of incredible bolt -on potential
5) GOOD OLD FASHIONED FUN...This 450-horsepower street race coupe terrorizes the Motor City
6) ROUSH AND ROLL...The Roush Stage 3 Mustang is the one of the quicker cars we've ever tested
7) GETTING ON TRACK, PART 2...Your guide to selecting and participating in on-track driving school events
8) BARELY LEGAL UPDATE--SHlFTING GEARS...Our latest adventures with the flamed flyer were a mixed bag
9) STARTIN' OFF RIGHT...The NMRA kicked off its season with a host of new cars and big numbers
10) GIMME A BREAK!...There's nothing quite like the Pro 5.0 Shifter Spring Break Shootout class
11) SPEED LIMIT: 200 MPH! ...John Gullett & Chuck Samuel blast past 200 mph at the Fun Ford Weekend season opener
12) GREEN MEANS GO...The Fun Ford season kicked off in grandstyle at Bradenton Motorsports Park
13) MORE BRADENTON ACTION
14) GIRLS OF SPRING BREAK
15) LET IF FLOW, PART 2...We blow air through a variety of popular competition cylinder heads so you can pick the best ones for your combination
16) PRODUCTION INDUCTION, PART 3...To port or not to port, that is the question "
17) THE AIR APPARENT... Finding heads for your stroker Ford is easy using MM&FF's all-inclusive list
18) LET IT FLY...After a long and hard winter, Project Bracket Brawler is finally ready for tile dragstrip
19) 7-LlTER CHEVY EATER...How to build a 538-horsepower 421 stroker Ford
20) WIRING 101...MM&FF tackles the ins and outs of rewiring your race car
21) UPPING THE ANTE...Installing our Central Coast Mustang 342 stroker motor into Project Pro 5.0
Plus other hot Ford items.
On the cover: Ace lensman Evan J, Smitty caught Chuck Samuel and John Gullett in action at the Spring Break Shootout, while Rod Short nailed Paul Svinicki's Drak Pak Mustang.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.