MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 2003 FEB - STEEDA Q400
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) THE FULL EFFECT...A supercharged Mustang is always fun to drive-just ask Russ Wetzler
2) TURNKEY TERROR...Duane Powell took the futuristic road to performance but did it with Fox-bodied flair
3) BUILT FORD TOUGH...John Burton's 640-horsepower Mustang redefines the term street car
4) EYE ON THE PRIZE...Elias Delatorre looks to extend Mustang's domination in NMCA Super Street
5) MODULAR MIX & MATCH, PART 1...Which parts can you interchange on Ford's Modular engines to get the most power and reliability?
6) MASS VS. MYTH...The real story of heavy versus light clutch-and-flywheel assemblies
7) MORE STALL, MORE HAUL...Is the stock AOD trans in your 5.0 killing your performance?
8) HAIR DRYER HEAVEN...Wringing out the HP Performance 5-liter turbo kit
9) PUMP IT UP, PLAY IT LOUD...A guide to the mobile audio market
10) STIFFENED AND SLAMMED, PART 1...We put the "Handle" in Project Hot Handler with parts from HP Motorsport, Koni and Eibach
11) GETTING SMOKED...Smoked headlights for our LX Project Car
12) FORCE FED...With help from Dearborn, Steeda Autosports turns up the wick with its race-bred, supercharged Q400
13) 30 TONS OF FUN...Heavyweight hot rods invade Raceway Park for the MM&FF second-gen. Lightning shootout
14) LIGHTNING STRIKES THUNDERBIRD...SVC sharpens the T-bird's claws with a supercharger
15) MUSTANGS ON THE MISSISSIPPI...Horsepower and traction were in abundance at the Fun Ford Challenge in Cordova, Illinois
16) TRUE STREET HITS THE QUAD CITIES...Todd Amandus used a pair of turbos and a 331 to clean house in True Street in Cordova, Illinois.
Plus other hot Ford items.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.