MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 2003 JULY - TEAM MUSTANG
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) IT DON'T MEAN A THING IF IT AIN'T I GOT THAT BLING..Oh, no! It's another story about one of those cars
2) PAMPERED IN PEARLS...This Snake's bite is what is most damaging to the competition
3) BLACK, BLOWN, AND BAD TO THE BONE...John Richichi now tears up the streets in the Mustang of his dreams
4) BORN ON THE STREETS, DEADLY ON THE STRIP...Tino Miranda has the best of both worlds-a daily driven, 10~second, blown Mustang
5) KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE...Dave Marroquin knows the difference between a street car and a low 8-second racecar
6) SPEED DEMONS OF SPRING BREAK...Hell hath no fury like the tire-fryin', e.t.-slashing Stangs of the Pro-50.com Spring Break Shootout
7) FROM SHOOTOUT TO SHOWEROUT...The Fun Ford season opener will once again be finished in Atlanta, thanks to a very fickle mother nature
8) STANGS GONE WILD...A behind the scenes look at the 2003 Spring Break Shootout
9) ORLANDO MAGIC...Fresh paint, new cars and a host of futuristic speed components highlighted the 2003 Fun Ford Weekend opener
10) MUSTANGS OF TEAM MUSTANG, PART 2...Take a look at a few more Mustangs driven by the members of Team Mustang
11) FLYER FIVE-OH!...Using a OSS bottom end, we build a 462hp, street-driveable 5-liter flyer
12) SHIFTIN' THE NIGHT AWAY... Our once sluggish AOO now offers neck-snapping shifts thanks to an Art Carr Performance Products manual valvebody
13) PUMP UP THE VOLUME...Preparing the Red Hot Chili Pepper for its turbocharged future with a Steeda high-volume fuel rail
14) JUICE ON THE LOOSE...CHP 418 stroker + Nitrous Express = 726 hp
15) TOO HOT TO TROT, PART 3...Hot Handler's new 302 makes big noise on Crazy Horse's Dynojet
16) RACING A HEAD...Inside Ford Racing's new Z304 aluminum head
17) HAVING A "GRAND" TIME, PART 1...Want to build a 1,000hp 327? We thought so!
18) FRIGHTNING SITUATION !...Is our experiment a lethal time bomb or a street/strip terror?
Plus other hot Ford items.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.