MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 2003 OCT - STEEDA Q400
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) ROLLING BILLBOARDS...X2C Motorsports uses its street/strip cars to display a host of new Mustang products
2) RED ALERT...Looks can be deceiving. We mean, no way this pony goes 170 mph in the quarter-mile. Right?
3) FAUXBRA...Don't let this fake Snake's good looks fool you. This showqueen wears the pants in the family
4) OH, BROTHER!...No rivalry here - Frank Iacobelli shares the Mustang passion with older sibling, Lidio
5) SIX YEARS OF INSANITY...It was the sixth year of World Ford Challenge and the action was awesome-as usual
6) Q IS FOR QUICK...While known for its awesome road-holding capabilities, the Steeda Q400 is quite a draggin' wagon, too
7) BERRY CHERRY...The Knott's was berry and the cars were cherry at the 2003 Fabulous Fords Forever show
8) (TOO MUCH) FLASH IN THE PAN...Frightning hits the track and hooks, but we found another bug to keep us from achieving maximum performance
9) MM&FF'S ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CYLINDER HEADS, PART 3...This month, we move into the realm of the hairier street/strip heads
10) BRODIX TRACK 1 HEAD ANALYSIS...Port volumes and big flow numbers make this entry-level race head a great street head for bigger displacement motors
11) RACE READY RADIALS...Testing the Nitto NT-555RII Extreme R D.O.T.-Iegal road race tires
12) GET THE TREAD OUT!...It's BFG vs. Mickey T in a battle for street tire supremacy
13) ADDRESSING A STICKY SITUATION...Everything you need to know about specialty tires is right here
14) THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER...Testing the Parker Racing Funnel Web intake manifold
15) GEARED, GRIPPED AND READY TO RIP...Putting the power to the ground is easy with help from Clutch Masters
Plus other hot Ford items.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.