MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 2004 FEB - V10 BOSS 351
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) Forty-Valve Flyer...Even Ford Motor Company builds project cars, and we thrash its latest-a V-IO-powered Mustang that smells a lot like the next R Model
2) A Challenging World...Carol Hollfelder and her Tiger Racing Mustang are ready for anything
3) Ladies Snap Shots...Our annual look at women with their Mustangs
4) Long-Term Therapy...Bob Charlton shows sometimes it is better to take a step back in order to move forward
5) Generation Gap...MM&FF spices up our latest Lightning shootout with the first of a two-part dose of supercharged and nitrous assisted Gen I and Gen II haulers
6) Shattered Dreams...A couple of thugs slowed down Steve and Felicia Critchlow's True Street Mustang
7) The Too Quick Brick...Pushing a 4,OOO-pound truck to 10-second e.t. is easy. Just add a little Lightning
8) Civil Situation...Holcomb Motorsports' Civil War rocks the Rock
9) Chi-Town Haulers...Route 66/Joliet hosted the NMRA and its traveling speed festival
10) Soft Or Solid?...Can a hydraulic-roller camshaft compete with a higher revving race-oriented, solid-roller design?
11) MM&FF's Ultimate Head Guide, Part VII...Airflow Group 3 Cylinder Heads (200cc-up)
12) The Resurrection-Part 2...Breaking in The Fridge (the right wayl with a hot dragstrip session
13) Party Time, Italian Style...Pirelli is rolling out some hot new rubber, and it tastes good
14) Inches And Pounds...Building a turbo motor to propel our 200-mph project LX
15) Induction Therapy Selecting the best intake manifold for your carbureted small-block may be easier than you think
Plus other hot Ford items.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.