MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 2004 JUNE - MOD MUSCLE
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) Topless Tailgater...Legend George Barris of Barris Kustoms and modern-day marvel Nick Gavriles team up to create a Mustang pickup with production feasibility
2) Power Adder Playfield...After experimenting with several nitrous, turbocharged, and blown engine combos, Nick Visingardi is still in search of his favorite. Perhaps all three at once would satisfy this horsepower junkie
3) Sheer Hart Attack...Spence and Vicki Hart head into the as on drag radials
4) Battle of the Sixes Revisited...We Return to the scene of the Marana V-6 Ford Challenge for the sequel
5) Dad Steals Family Car...Daughter ticked, but what's a girl to do?
6) Sweet 16...The 16th Annual Fords at Englishtown gave racers and fans one last great event for the 2003 season
7) Hiss-terical...Greg Banish's LX is a non-traditional pressurized perform in a city of centrifugal-blown 5.0s
8) Ready, Aim, Fire!...Saleen's N20 Focus hits the sweet spot with tight handling, a sleek physique, and low 14-second times-and it does s for under $25,000
9) Blue Oval Bosh...What a difference a year makes
10) Time Warp...We go back to August 2003 and report on the NMRA happenings in MM&FF's home state
11) Double Take!...The Cordova stop on the Fun Ford Tour wrapped up two events
12) LaPoint of No Return...Greg LaPoint drove through the 8-second barrier in the TrUi Street competition
13) Mods for Mods Ta-Da!...A genuine 2-V 4.6 dyno thrash
14) Extra Ribs For Your (Blown) Pleasure...Metco's X-10 belt drive is designed to eliminate belt slip on supercharger Cobras, Lightnings and Harley trucks
15) But This One Goes to 16...The Hilton Boost Overlay is a sweeping improvement for your Cobra's boost gauge
16) Budget Boost Builder...K&N's new Cobra cold-air kit is worth real power-on the cheap!
17) Project X-Rated: Strictly For Adults...The 8.8-inch rearend is no longer a weak link in MM&FF's new project car
18) Dr. Dyno...Stroker Stick Science...
19) Wired...We test the Performance Distributors' coil packs and wires on Superfly, DOHC, our '97 Cobra project car
20) Six Sells...MM&FF investigates the 3.8-liter, bolt-on brigade
21) G-Forcing the Issue...G-Force Racing Transmissions does it again by releasing a complete line of T-5 and T56 gears and transmission upgrades
22) Tuning the Tenacious Turbo...Crazy Horse Racing gets the bugs out of our Focus project car and we head to E-town. The boost is loose!
Plus other hot Ford items.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.
Reviews MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 2004 JUNE - MOD MUSCLE
Add your comment