MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 2005 APR - EASY BOLT-ONS
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) A Pony's Performance Evolution...From no motor to four motors, this Ford's engine bay has seen it all
2) Cobra Combat...Part 2 of our Cobra shootout features the Modified class, where nine-second reptiles competed in a snake-pit slaughterfest
3) Sideways at Any Speed...This Mach 1 is Bryan Koches' twin turbocharged, 1,OOOhp answer for terminal velocity
4) The Fall Classic...Fast street cars were the theme of the17th Annual Fords at Englishtown
5) Flamefront in Phoenix and Fontana...Ford racers enjoy hot Fun Ford action at these two year-ending West Coast drag races
6) On Track at Sunset...SVTOA's Howling at Buttonwillow proves to be more fun than work for this cub reporter
7) Beyond Rhyme or Reason...John Taylor's GT hits the mean streets in style, making all his hard work worthwhile
8) Season-Ending Blowout...The NMRA finished the '04 season with a sensational event in Bowling Green
9) Six Pack to Go...Going mid-12s with your '05 Mustang GT is as easy as adding six simple modifications
10) Fox Mustang Production Numbers, Part 1...A look at the historical side of some of our favorite Mustangs. This month we study the '79-'84 models
11) Well Above Average...Inside an Engine Masters 410 stroker
12) Back Half for Your Blower...If you're going to forge ahead with your elapsed times, you best have an anvil that can take the beating
13) Time for Nine...Building the ultimate 9-inch rear for our NHRA national-record-holding 5.0 Mustang
14) Curbside Character...Make your Mustang look the part with Roush Performance Parts body components
15) Mods for Four-Valve Mods, Part 6...What effect does intercooling have on supercharging?
16) Panning for Power...Finding horsepower in your oiling system
17) Solid Sway Control...Installing Steeda's billet-aluminum swaybar brackets
Plus other hot Ford items.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.