MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 2005 JAN - STREET TECH
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) CRUISIN' THE BIG APPLE...Top down and red paint ablaze, this Mustang gets plenty of attention even before you hear the supercharger
2) BACK TO THE STREETS...Mike Murillo hits the Texas streets once again, but this time he is stalking the competition with a mild-looking Mustang
3) THE FAMILY FILLY...Finding apexes and finish lines one family member at a time
4) BANGIN' GEARS IN BRISTOL...Round 6 of the Fun Ford Weekend schedule pierces the peaceful air of rural Tennessee
5) ON A ROLL...Fun Ford racers pick it up as the season winds down
6) UNFINISHED BUSINESS...The Bott family jumps back into drag racing after nearly 30 years
7) GOIN' LEGIT...Josh Williams is fresh off the streets of Chicago and having fun at sanctioned, heads-up racing events
8) EIBACH AND ROLL...We try the latest coilover suspension from the guys who make those springy things
9) NICE ICE...Project Ice Box prepares to chill out the competition with a 4.9-liter Modular stroker from Coast High Performance, Part 1
10) BUILDING A SUPER 8.8 AXLE...Can an axle/suspension build really be worth the equivalent to 70-additional HP from your engine?
11) HOOLIGAN HARMONY...We keep our engine together with a Professional PowerForce damper in part 4 of our Hooligan Hot Rod project
12) BOOST BASH, PART 2...The hidh-boost sequel to our four-way, free-for-all
13) DON'T BE AFRAID TO CHANGE IT...Upgrade the charging system in your 5.0 Fox Mustang
14) MODS FOR 4-VALVE MODS, PART 4... This month out modular trip takes us on a study of non-Euclidian gecmetry
Plus other hot Ford items.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine.