MUSCLE MUSTANGS & FAST FORDS 2003 JAN - TURBO ZX3 GT
Within this magazine, you will discover the following topics:
1) SPRAY IT, DON'T SAY IT...When words aren't enough, engage the fogger
2) DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE...Brad Heuwagen takes an unconventional approach and uses a 750 Holley and a single turbo to run in the 9s
3) FULL METAL JACKET...MM&FF magazine fires off the first-ever Bullitt Mustang shootout
4) FLYING HIGH AGAIN...While this bicycle shop owner wasn't looking to invent human flight as we know it, Richard Becker did get his pony up and running after an unfortunate accident
5) WEED WHACKER...This 2001 ragtop GT has got such a mean stance, it would make a gangster rap star jealous
6) DEMENTED DUGAN DROPTOP...Making the most of a mixed heritage
7) CATCH-22...Here's our list of the most cost -effective, bang-for-the buck performance parts for your late-model Ford
8) GETTING GREEDY...With the aid of a new set of cylinder heads and a kickin' induction system, our '91 LX is closer to our goal of 12second ETs
9) SIMPLY EXHAUSTED...There's a new project car at MM&FF and our first area of attack will be with the stock, restrictive exhaust system
10) DEFUSING A TIME BOMB...Can the K-40 Electronics Laser DefuserPlus protect you from the police?
11) YA CAN'T WIN WITH TIRE SPIN...Increase your starting line bite with a Maximum Motorsports street/strip suspension system
12) SIX THERAPIST...Is yours too small? Dr. Morans says stroking it helps. We're talking about your 3.8 V6, silly
13) BOOSTED TO THE MAX...This month we switch from a supercharger to a turbo on Project ZX3 GT
14) GRIN AND BAER IT...Installing the Baer Track Kit on a 2001 Mustang GT
15) BRINGING OUT THE BEST...Fun Ford Racers strut their stuff at Thunder Valley
16) HOTTER THAN A CRACKERJACK...Serious stuff went down at True Bristol this year
17) CALIFORNIA SCREAM IN'...On SVTO-Day
18) ATTACK ON ATCO...Records were destroyed and a first time champion was crowned at the second annual NMRA Ford Nationals at Atco Raceway
Plus other hot Ford items.
Please Note: This is a large size magazine. Click Here for Shipping Costs.