CAR & DRIVER 1961 JUNE - PABST, V8 PORSCHE, LOTUS XIX
This hard to find magazine is the third Car & Driver printed and is Vol. 6, No. 12.
The cover picture is of a Miller 91.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Auto news from around the world
2) Checking out the new Porsche V-8
3) The 12-Hours of Sebring
4) Meet Augie Pabst
5) Letters to the Editor
6) Driving the Aston Martin DB4-GT
7) Testing the Lotus XlX
8) Coventry Climax & Formula I
9) Tech Questions & Answers
10) MG/Bonneville & auto design
11) Testing Walt Hansgen's racing Jaguar 3.8
12) A tech report on the Moss Mark III with cutaway drawing
13) Testing the Sunbeam Alpine Series II
14) Checking out the Triumph Twin-Cam
15) Testing the Maserati 3500 GT with cutaway drawing
16) The Brabham/Cooper project
17) Checking out the Miller 91 engine with a cutaway drawing
18) The study of Plymouth's X7 turbine car
Plus other sports car related topics.