ROAD & TRACK 1959 MAR - NASSAU-SCARAB/SHELBY, THOLEN
The cover picture is of the lovely Dale Tholen Crosley.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Problems faced in making/driving small car
2) Specialty builders and their use of fiberglass
3) How to build a sports car for little money
4) Testing the Peerless GT coupe
5) Testing the Studebaker Lark
6) Testing the Rambler American
7) The latest from Europe
8) Looking back to 1929 & the 'blower' Bentley sports car
9) The Dale Tholen Crosley special
10) Relay racing in the U.S.
11) Remembering the 1930 duPont Town Car
12) The Road Race Training Association & Road Race Training School
13) The Nurburg Ring 1000km & the U.S. military's Wilbourne/Wuesthoff
14) The Nassau Speed Week, the Scarabs & Shelby
And many more automobile features, hundreds of vintage ads and a used car section with prices that will bring tears to your eyes.
Add your comment