ROAD & TRACK 1960 NOV - TR-S, F-85, SSKL, MICKEY T.
The cover picture is of the Oldsmobile F-85.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) A technical analysis of the new aluminum olds F-85 V-8
2) Checking out the new U.S. compacts from the Big-5
3) How to calculate the optimum shifting points
4) Testing the new Buick Special
5) Testing the lovely Lancia Zagato coupe
6) Testing the Corvair 4-speed
7) Looking back at the 1916 Scripps-Booth V-8
8) Testing the sweet 1929 Mercedes-Benz 38/250 SSKL
9) Checking out the Triumph Vignale and TR-S LeMans twin-cam
10) Mickey Thompson's "Assault" streamline rail & 12 World Records fall
11) The R&T design for a Austin Mini powered Bug-eye Sprite
12) Looking at the road racing tracks at Effingham & Hilltop
13) The Grands Prix of Germany, England & Solitude
14) Remembering Max Balchowsky & his Old Yaller Ii & II
15) A race report from Greenacres
And many more automobile features, hundreds of vintage ads and a used car section with prices that will bring tears to your eyes.