ROAD & TRACK 1964 JULY - PORSCHE 904, HILL, FORD GT
The cover picture is of sweet Porsche 904.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) The New York Auto Show
2) Testing the Lotus Cortina
3) A study of & testing the Porsche 904
4) Testing the Chevy Corvair Sprint
5) Up close with Phil Hill
6) A great 2-page color pullout of Dan Gurney in an A.C. Cobra at Daytona
7) Checking out the Fiat 850
8) Looking back at the Ecurie Ecosse Association
9) The Targa Florio
10) A cut-away drawing of the new Ford GT
11) Road race courses in the U.S. (Part 3)
12) Checking out the Ford powered Griffith
A many more automobile features, hundreds of vintage ads and a used car section with prices that will bring tears to your eyes.