ROAD & TRACK 1968 OCT - GULLWING, ALFA ROMEO 8C 2900B
The cover picture is of the Motschenbacher McLaren M6B.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) The latest from the auto world
2) The news on the '69 American cars
3) The Grands Prix of France & England
4) Testing the sweet '56 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
5) Ford GT-40s take the Watkins Glen 6-Hour by storm
6) A-H Sprint vs. Datsun 1600 vs. Fiat 850 Spider vs. Triumph Spitfire
7) The science of steering & suspension
8) The Studio GT's Due Litri sports car
9) Testing the Marcos 1600 GT
10) A preview of the Can-Am season
11) Returning to 1948 & the Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Berlinetta
12) The latest from the racing world
Plus many more automobile features, hundreds of vintage ads and a used car section with prices that will bring tears to your eyes.