SPECIAL-INTEREST AUTOS #4 1971 MAR - FIRST OVAL RACE,
CARIBBEAN, AIRSTREAM, JUMBO TIRES, '57 GORDAN DIAMOND
This is a reprint of a rather rare magazine put out by Hemmings Motor News as a bimonthly. It is Vol. 2, No. 2 and within you will discover the follow topics:
1) Testing a '53 Packard Caribbean convertible
2) A history of post war Packard with many vintage pictures
3) Recalling the '57 Gordon Diamond
4) Testing a '23 Star 5-passenger Touring Model C
5) Admiring the Eyston Super Power Chrysler Sport Saloon
6) Testing a '40 Cadillac Series 62 convertible sedan
7) Looking back to the Thirties' Jumbo tires (pretty cool)
8) The 1st oval track race--'39 at Langhorne Speedway, Pa.
9) A history of hidden-headlamps
10) Testing a '36 Chrysler Airstream Deluxe 8 convertible coupe
11) Hot to restore dial faces
Plus other sweet items.