SPECIAL-INTEREST AUTOS 1980 DEC #60 - CORVETTE 2+2
'56 PREMIERE, STAINLESS STEEL FORDS, HUDSON SUPER JET
This rather rare magazine is put out by Hemmings Motor News as a bimonthly. Within you will discover the follow topics:
1) A special on the '56 Lincoln Premiere with several concepts pictured
2) Vintage pictures of the '63 Corvette 2+2 4-seater
3) Ed Roy & his unreal Simplex models
4) Driving a '54 Hudson Super Jet
5) Classics, customs & hot rods on record album covers
6) The story of the '23 Dunbar auto
7) Testing a '41 Nash '600'
8) Ford's Whiz Kinds of 1946
9) Fords made of stainless steel:
A) The '36 Fords
B) The '60 Thunderbirds
C) The '66 Continentals
Plus other sweet items.