SPECIAL-INTEREST AUTOS 1983 OCT #77 - '67 XR-7, HORNET
This rather rare magazine is put out by Hemmings Motor News as a bimonthly. Within you will discover the follow topics:
1) Testing a '35 LaFayette Special (Cover Car)
2) Classics found in 1951 on the streets of Chicago (Part 1)
3) A 1931 shootout: Chevy vs. Ford vs. Plymouth
4) A history of the motor home with many vintage pictures
5) A special on the '67 Mercury Cougar XR-7
6) A tribute to the 'Personal Luxury Car'
7) Driving a '56 Hudson Hornet Special
8) George Schlein & his '32 Ford "B" & '51 Nash Ambassador
Plus other sweet items.