SPECIAL-INTEREST AUTOS 1991 APR #122 - 442 v GTO, MACH I
'55 MG-TF, '49 DeSOTO WOODIE, '41 CONTINENTAL DROPTOP
This rather rare magazine is put out by Hemmings Motor News as a bimonthly. Within you will discover the follow topics:
1) Muscle convertible shootout: a 1967 Olds 442 vs. a 1966 GTO Poncho
2) A special on the 1970 Mustang Mach I Cobra Jets (Cover Car)
3) Testing a 1941 Lincoln Continental convertible
4) Driving a sweet 1955 MG-TF
5) Classics found on the streets of San Rafael, California
6) Examining a cool 1950 Chevy Deluxe convertible
7) Driving a 1949 DeSoto S-13 woodie wagon
8) Classics found in the '50s & '60s in Ballston Spa, N.Y.
Plus other sweet items.