SPECIAL-INTEREST AUTOS 1997 APR - 47 TOWN & COUNTRY DUEL
'62 THUNDERBIRD ROADSTER, 51 LaSABRE CONCEPT, SILVERSIDE
This hard to find magazine was published by Hemmings Motor News as a bimonthly and is number 158. Within you will discover most articles are fairly detailed on the follow topics:
1) Testing a 1929 Plymouth Model U roadster
2) Famous Coachbuilders: J.B. Judkins, Co.
3) Lost & Found classics
4) A 1947 Town & Country shootout: Sedan vs. convertible
5) Test driving a 1948 Greyhound Silverside bus
6) Admiring and driving a 1962 Thunderbird Sport Roadster
7) A photo collection of classic billboards
8) A sweet special on the 1951 LeSabre concept with:
A) Testing driving it (Cover Car)
B) A specifications sheet
C) History of the car
Plus other sweet items.