SPECIAL-INTEREST AUTOS 1997 AUG - 55 VETTE, JAG XJS Spcl
'69 MUSTANG GRANDE, '56 BELVEDERE, '27 STUTZ, CROSLEYS
This hard to find magazine was published by Hemmings Motor News as a bimonthly and is number 160. Within you will discover most articles are fairly detailed on the follow topics:
1) A history of the 1955 Corvette plus testing the 265ci cover car
2) A 1976 Jaguar XJS vs. a 1996 Jaguar XJS
3) Testing a lovely 1927 Stutz Vertical 8 Brougham Series A
4) Lost & Found classics
5) Driving a beautiful 1956 Plymouth Belvedere V-8 convertible
6) Famous Coachbuilders: Fleetwood Metal Body Co.
7) A special on the 1969 Mustang Grande plus a test drive in one
8) A cool collection of Crosleys
9) A history of tow trucks
Plus other sweet items.