SPECIAL-INTEREST AUTOS 1997 FEB - PORSCHE 356 SPECIAL,
BUICK Y-JOB CONCEPT, 40 COMMANDER, 58 CONTINENTAL Mk III
This hard to find magazine was published by Hemmings Motor News as a bimonthly and is number 157. Within you will discover most articles are fairly detailed on the follow topics:
1) Lost & Found classics
2) A great special on the 1961 Porsche 356
3) A 1949 convertible shootout: Cadillac 62 vs. Packard Super Eight
4) Testing a lovely 1958 Lincoln Continental Mark III 2-door hardtop
5) Admiring & testing a 1938 Buick Y-Job concept roadster (Cover Car)
6) Driving a 1940 Studebaker Commander coupe
7) Famous Coachbuilder: Derham Body & Co.
8) A study of Nash post-war small car research with many pictures
Plus other sweet items.